An international conference connecting people
in CAD research, education and business
Copyright (C) CAD Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
An international peer - reviewed technical journal, dedicated to the theory and applications of Computer - Aided Design. Highlights include regular issues, special issues, Editor's choice and best paper awards.
There are plenty of opportunities to socialize at CAD'19:
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Tuesday evening gala dinner
Conference at a Glance
The conference is divided into the following main sections:
- 8:30 - 17:00: Registration and administrative matters
- 9:00 - 12:00: Keynote talks, coffee break and parallel break-out sessions
- 12:00 - 13:00: Conference lunch and mid day break
- 13:00 - 17:00: Keynote talks, parallel break out sessions with a coffee break
- 18:00 - 20:00: Social gatherings and editorial board meeting
The full program of the conference will be available online. The at-a-glance program will also be available along with a mobile program.